Is DOMINO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOMINO in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States rhythm and blues pianist and singer and composer (born in 1928)
- noun - a loose hooded cloak worn with a half mask as part of a masquerade costume
- noun - a mask covering the upper part of the face but with holes for the eyes
- noun - a small rectangular block used in playing the game of dominoes
- A game played with a set of these small blocks, generally 28 in number.
- A country expected to react politically to events as predicted by the domino theory: “The dominos did indeed fall in Indochina” (Arthur M.
- A costume consisting of a hooded robe worn with an eye mask at a masquerade.
- The mask so worn.
- One wearing this costume.
- noun - a small mask
There are 6 letters in DOMINO: D I M N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMINO
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOMINO, to go: DOMINO?
Rearrange the letters in DOMINO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOMINO
What's nearby DOMINO
Lookup in Wiki for DOMINO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOMINO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOMINO"