Is DOMESTICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOMESTICATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- verb - overcome the wildness of
- verb - make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- To cause to feel comfortable at home; make domestic.
- To adopt or make fit for domestic use or life.
- To train or adapt (an animal or a plant) to live in a human environment and be of use to human beings.
- To introduce and accustom (an animal or a plant) into another region; naturalize.
- To bring down to the level of the ordinary person.
There are 11 letters in DOMESTICATE: A C D E E I M O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMESTICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOMESTICATE, to go: DOMESTICATE?
Rearrange the letters in DOMESTICATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of DOMESTICATE
9 letters out of DOMESTICATE
8 letters out of DOMESTICATE
7 letters out of DOMESTICATE
6 letters out of DOMESTICATE
5 letters out of DOMESTICATE
4 letters out of DOMESTICATE
3 letters out of DOMESTICATE
2 letters out of DOMESTICATE
Contextual use of DOMESTICATE
What's nearby DOMESTICATE
Lookup in Wiki for DOMESTICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOMESTICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOMESTICATE"