Is DOLLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOLLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - conveyance consisting of a wheeled support on which a camera can be mounted
- noun - conveyance consisting of a wheeled platform for moving heavy objects
- noun - a small replica of a person
- A child’s doll.
- A hand truck or low mobile platform that rolls on casters, used for transporting heavy loads.
- Such a platform as used by one working underneath a motor vehicle.
- A wheeled apparatus used to transport a movie or television camera about a set.
- A small locomotive, as for use in a railroad yard or on a construction site.
- A wooden implement for stirring clothes in a washtub.
- A tool used to hold one end of a rivet while the opposite end is being hammered to form a head.
- A small piece of wood or metal placed on the head of a pile to prevent damage to the pile while it is being driven.
- verb - to move on a wheeled platform
There are 5 letters in DOLLY: D L L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOLLY, to go: DOLLY?
Rearrange the letters in DOLLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOLLY
What's nearby DOLLY
Lookup in Wiki for DOLLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOLLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOLLY"