Is DOLLAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOLLAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic monetary unit in many countries
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - a United States coin worth one dollar
- noun - a symbol of commercialism or greed
- A basic unit of currency in Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Jamaica, Kiribai, Liberia, Nauru, New Zealand, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United States, and Zimbabwe.
- A coin or note worth one dollar.
- noun - a monetary unit of the United States
There are 6 letters in DOLLAR: A D L L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLLAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOLLAR, to go: DOLLAR?
Rearrange the letters in DOLLAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOLLAR
What's nearby DOLLAR
Lookup in Wiki for DOLLAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOLLAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOLLAR"