Is DOGMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOGMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
- noun - a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative
- An authoritative principle, belief, or statement of ideas or opinion, especially one considered to be absolutely true.
- A principle or belief or a group of them: “The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present” (Abraham Lincoln).
- adj - a principle or belief put forth as authoritative [n -MAS or -MATA] : DOGMATIC
There are 5 letters in DOGMA: A D G M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOGMA, to go: DOGMA?
Rearrange the letters in DOGMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOGMA
What's nearby DOGMA
Lookup in Wiki for DOGMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOGMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOGMA"