Is DODGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DODGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- noun - deliberately avoiding
- verb - make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- verb - move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 7 letters in DODGING: D D G G I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DODGING, to go: DODGING?
Rearrange the letters in DODGING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DODGING
What's nearby DODGING
Lookup in Wiki for DODGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DODGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DODGING"