Is DIVISION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVISION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an army unit large enough to sustain combat
- noun - one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- noun - the act or process of dividing
- noun - an administrative unit in government or business
- noun - discord that splits a group
- noun - a league ranked by quality
- noun - (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- noun - (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- noun - a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings
- noun - a group of ships of similar type
- noun - an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication
- noun - the act of dividing or partitioning
- The act or process of dividing.
- The state of having been divided.
- The proportional distribution of a quantity or entity.
- Something, such as a boundary or partition, that serves to divide or keep separate.
- One of the parts, sections, or groups into which something is divided.
- An area of government or corporate activity organized as an administrative or functional unit.
- A territorial section marked off for political or governmental purposes.
- An administrative and tactical military unit that is smaller than a corps but is self-contained and equipped for prolonged combat activity.
- A group of several ships of similar type forming a tactical unit under a single command in the U.
- A unit of the U.
- The highest taxonomic category, consisting of one or more related classes, and corresponding approximately to a phylum in zoological classification.
- A category created for purposes of competition, as in boxing.
- Variance of opinion; disagreement.
- A splitting into factions; disunion.
- The physical separation and regrouping of members of a parliament according to their stand on an issue put to vote.
- The operation of determining how many times one quantity is contained in another; the inverse of multiplication.
- Cell division.
- A type of propagation characteristic of plants that spread by means of newly formed parts such as bulbs, suckers, or rhizomes.
- verb - to separate into parts, areas, or groups
There are 8 letters in DIVISION: D I I I N O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVISION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVISION, to go: DIVISION?
Rearrange the letters in DIVISION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DIVISION
6 letters out of DIVISION
5 letters out of DIVISION
4 letters out of DIVISION
3 letters out of DIVISION
2 letters out of DIVISION
Contextual use of DIVISION
What's nearby DIVISION
Lookup in Wiki for DIVISION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVISION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVISION"