Is DISTURB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTURB in various dictionaries:
- verb - move deeply
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - tamper with
- verb - destroy the peace or tranquility of
- verb - damage as if by shaking or jarring
- To break up or destroy the tranquillity or settled state of: “Subterranean fires and deep unrest disturb the whole area” (Rachel Carson).
- To trouble emotionally or mentally; upset.
- To interfere with; interrupt: noise that disturbed my sleep.
- To intrude on; inconvenience: Constant calls disturbed her work.
- To put out of order; disarrange.
- verb - to interrupt the quiet, rest, or peace of
There are 7 letters in DISTURB: B D I R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTURB
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTURB, to go: DISTURB?
Rearrange the letters in DISTURB and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DISTURB
6 letters out of DISTURB
5 letters out of DISTURB
4 letters out of DISTURB
3 letters out of DISTURB
2 letters out of DISTURB
Contextual use of DISTURB
What's nearby DISTURB
Lookup in Wiki for DISTURB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTURB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTURB"