Is DISTINCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTINCT in various dictionaries:
- adj - (often followed by `from') not alike
- adj - easy to perceive
- adj - constituting a separate entity or part
- adj - recognizable
- adj - clearly or sharply defined to the mind
- Readily distinguishable from all others; discrete: on two distinct occasions.
- Easily perceived by the senses or intellect; clear: a distinct flavor.
- Clearly defined; unquestionable: at a distinct disadvantage.
- Very likely; probable: There is a distinct possibility that she won’t come.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “distinguished from others in nature or qualities”: six distinct colors; a government with three discrete divisions; a problem consisting of two separate issues; performed the several steps of the process.
- adj - clearly different
There are 8 letters in DISTINCT: C D I I N S T T
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTINCT, to go: DISTINCT?
Rearrange the letters in DISTINCT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISTINCT
7 letters out of DISTINCT
6 letters out of DISTINCT
5 letters out of DISTINCT
4 letters out of DISTINCT
3 letters out of DISTINCT
2 letters out of DISTINCT
Contextual use of DISTINCT
What's nearby DISTINCT
Lookup in Wiki for DISTINCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTINCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTINCT"