Is DISTEMPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTEMPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various infectious viral diseases of animals
- noun - an angry and disagreeable mood
- noun - paint made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- noun - a painting created with paint that is made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- noun - a method of painting in which the pigments are mixed with water and a binder
- verb - paint with distemper
- An infectious viral disease occurring in dogs, characterized by loss of appetite, a catarrhal discharge from the eyes and nose, vomiting, fever, lethargy, partial paralysis caused by destruction of myelinated nerve tissue, and sometimes death.
- A similar viral disease of cats characterized by fever, vomiting, diarrhea leading to dehydration, and sometimes death.
- Any of various similar mammalian diseases.
- An illness or a disease; an ailment: “He died... of a broken heart, a distemper which kills many more than is generally imagined” (Henry Fielding).
- Ill humor; testiness.
- Disorder or disturbance, especially of a social or political nature.
- To put out of order.
- To unsettle; derange.
- A process of painting in which pigments are mixed with water and a glue-size or casein binder, used for flat wall decoration or scenic and poster painting.
- The paint used in this process.
- A painting made by this process.
- To mix (powdered pigments or colors) with water and size.
- To paint (a work) in distemper.
There are 9 letters in DISTEMPER: D E E I M P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTEMPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTEMPER, to go: DISTEMPER?
Rearrange the letters in DISTEMPER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DISTEMPER
8 letters out of DISTEMPER
7 letters out of DISTEMPER
6 letters out of DISTEMPER
5 letters out of DISTEMPER
4 letters out of DISTEMPER
3 letters out of DISTEMPER
2 letters out of DISTEMPER
Contextual use of DISTEMPER
What's nearby DISTEMPER
Lookup in Wiki for DISTEMPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTEMPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTEMPER"