Is DISTANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - separated in space or coming from or going to a distance
- adj - far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- adj - remote in manner
- adj - separate or apart in time
- adj - located far away spatially
- Separate or apart in space.
- Far removed; remote: distant lands.
- Coming from or going to a distance: a distant sound; a distant telephone call.
- Far removed or apart in time: the distant past; distant events.
- Far apart in relationship: a distant cousin.
- Minimally similar: a distant likeness.
- Far removed mentally: distant thoughts.
- These adjectives mean apart from others in space, time, or relationship.
- adj - far off or apart
There are 7 letters in DISTANT: A D I N S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTANT, to go: DISTANT?
Rearrange the letters in DISTANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DISTANT
6 letters out of DISTANT
5 letters out of DISTANT
4 letters out of DISTANT
3 letters out of DISTANT
2 letters out of DISTANT
Contextual use of DISTANT
What's nearby DISTANT
Lookup in Wiki for DISTANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTANT"