Is DISSOLVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISSOLVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (film) a gradual transition from one scene to the next
- verb - become weaker
- verb - cause to go into a solution
- verb - come to an end
- verb - stop functioning or cohering as a unit
- verb - cause to lose control emotionally
- verb - lose control emotionally
- verb - cause to fade away
- verb - pass into a solution
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- verb - bring the association of to an end or cause to break up
- verb - declare void
- To cause to pass into solution: dissolve salt in water.
- To reduce (solid matter) to liquid form; melt.
- To cause to disappear or vanish; dispel.
- To break into component parts; disintegrate.
- To bring to an end by or as if by breaking up; terminate.
- To dismiss (a legislative body, for example): dissolved parliament and called for new elections.
- To cause to break down emotionally or psychologically; upset.
- To cause to lose definition; blur; confuse: “Morality has finally been dissolved in pity” (Leslie Fiedler).
- To annul; abrogate.
- To pass into solution.
- To become liquid; melt.
- To break up or disperse.
- To become disintegrated; disappear.
- To be overcome emotionally or psychologically: I dissolved into helpless laughter.
- To lose clarity or definition; fade away.
- A scene transition in a motion-picture film or videotape made by fading out one scene while the next scene grows clearer.
- verb - to make into a solution
There are 8 letters in DISSOLVE: D E I L O S S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSOLVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISSOLVE, to go: DISSOLVE?
Rearrange the letters in DISSOLVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISSOLVE
6 letters out of DISSOLVE
5 letters out of DISSOLVE
4 letters out of DISSOLVE
3 letters out of DISSOLVE
2 letters out of DISSOLVE
Contextual use of DISSOLVE
What's nearby DISSOLVE
Lookup in Wiki for DISSOLVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISSOLVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISSOLVE"