Is DISSOCIATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISSOCIATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing from association
- noun - a state in which some integrated part of a person's life becomes separated from the rest of the personality and functions independently
- noun - (chemistry) the temporary or reversible process in which a molecule or ion is broken down into smaller molecules or ions
- The act of dissociating or the condition of having been dissociated.
- The chemical process by means of which a change in physical condition, as in pressure or temperature, or the action of a solvent causes a molecule to split into simpler groups of atoms, single atoms, or ions.
- The separation of an electrolyte into ions of opposite charge.
- The process by which some microbes differentiate or mutate.
- Separation of a group of related psychological activities into autonomously functioning units, as in the generation of multiple personalities.
There are 12 letters in DISSOCIATION: A C D I I I N O O S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSOCIATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISSOCIATION, to go: DISSOCIATION?
Rearrange the letters in DISSOCIATION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of DISSOCIATION
9 letters out of DISSOCIATION
8 letters out of DISSOCIATION
7 letters out of DISSOCIATION
6 letters out of DISSOCIATION
5 letters out of DISSOCIATION
4 letters out of DISSOCIATION
3 letters out of DISSOCIATION
2 letters out of DISSOCIATION
Contextual use of DISSOCIATION
What's nearby DISSOCIATION
Lookup in Wiki for DISSOCIATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISSOCIATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISSOCIATION"