Is DISPUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISPUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disagreement or argument about something important
- noun - coming into conflict with
- verb - take exception to
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- To argue about; debate.
- To question the truth or validity of; doubt: Her friends disputed her intentions.
- To strive to win (a prize, for example); contest for: Our team disputed the visitors’ claim to the championship.
- To strive against; resist: disputed the actions of his competitors.
- To engage in discussion or argument; debate.
- To quarrel angrily.
- A verbal controversy; a debate.
- An angry altercation; a quarrel.
- verb - to argue about
There are 7 letters in DISPUTE: D E I P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISPUTE, to go: DISPUTE?
Rearrange the letters in DISPUTE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DISPUTE
6 letters out of DISPUTE
5 letters out of DISPUTE
4 letters out of DISPUTE
3 letters out of DISPUTE
2 letters out of DISPUTE
Contextual use of DISPUTE
What's nearby DISPUTE
Lookup in Wiki for DISPUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISPUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISPUTE"