Is DISPOSAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISPOSAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the power to use something or someone
- noun - a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- noun - the act or means of getting rid of something
- noun - a kitchen appliance for disposing of garbage
- A particular order, distribution, or placement: a pleasing disposal of plants and lawn.
- A particular method of attending to or settling matters.
- Transference by gift or sale.
- The act or process of getting rid of something.
- An electric device installed below a sink that grinds garbage so it can be flushed away.
- The liberty or power to dispose of: funds at our disposal.
- verb - to put in place
There are 8 letters in DISPOSAL: A D I L O P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPOSAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISPOSAL, to go: DISPOSAL?
Rearrange the letters in DISPOSAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISPOSAL
7 letters out of DISPOSAL
6 letters out of DISPOSAL
5 letters out of DISPOSAL
4 letters out of DISPOSAL
3 letters out of DISPOSAL
2 letters out of DISPOSAL
Contextual use of DISPOSAL
What's nearby DISPOSAL
Lookup in Wiki for DISPOSAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISPOSAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISPOSAL"