Is DISPENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISPENSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - grant a dispensation
- verb - give or apply (medications)
- To deal out in parts or portions; distribute.
- To prepare and give out (medicines).
- To administer (laws, for example).
- To grant a dispensation or an exemption.
- To manage without; forgo: Let’s dispense with the formalities.
- To get rid of; do away with: a country that has dispensed with tariff barriers.
There are 8 letters in DISPENSE: D E E I N P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISPENSE, to go: DISPENSE?
Rearrange the letters in DISPENSE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISPENSE
7 letters out of DISPENSE
6 letters out of DISPENSE
5 letters out of DISPENSE
4 letters out of DISPENSE
3 letters out of DISPENSE
2 letters out of DISPENSE
Contextual use of DISPENSE
What's nearby DISPENSE
Lookup in Wiki for DISPENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISPENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISPENSE"