Is DISORDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISORDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- noun - a condition in which things are not in their expected places
- noun - a disturbance of the peace or of public order
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - bring disorder to
- A lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion.
- A breach of civic order or peace; a public disturbance.
- An ailment that affects the function of mind or body: eating disorders and substance abuse.
- To throw into confusion or disarray.
- To disturb the normal physical or mental health of; derange.
- verb - to put out of order
There are 8 letters in DISORDER: D D E I O R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISORDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISORDER, to go: DISORDER?
Rearrange the letters in DISORDER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISORDER
7 letters out of DISORDER
6 letters out of DISORDER
5 letters out of DISORDER
4 letters out of DISORDER
3 letters out of DISORDER
2 letters out of DISORDER
Contextual use of DISORDER
What's nearby DISORDER
Lookup in Wiki for DISORDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISORDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISORDER"