Is DISMAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISMAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of despair in the face of obstacles
- noun - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- verb - lower someone's spirits
- verb - fill with apprehension or alarm
- To destroy the courage or resolution of by exciting dread or apprehension.
- To cause to lose enthusiasm; disillusion: was dismayed to learn that her favorite dancer used drugs.
- A sudden or complete loss of courage in the face of trouble or danger.
- verb - to deprive of courage or resolution
There are 6 letters in DISMAY: A D I M S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISMAY, to go: DISMAY?
Rearrange the letters in DISMAY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DISMAY
5 letters out of DISMAY
4 letters out of DISMAY
3 letters out of DISMAY
2 letters out of DISMAY
Contextual use of DISMAY
What's nearby DISMAY
Lookup in Wiki for DISMAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISMAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISMAY"