Is DISJUNCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISJUNCT in various dictionaries:
- adj - progressing melodically by intervals larger than a major second
- adj - having deep constrictions separating head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects
- adj - marked by separation of or from usually contiguous elements
- adj - used of distributions, as of statistical or natural populations
- Characterized by separation.
- Relating to progression by intervals larger than major seconds.
- Having deep constrictions separating the head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects.
- noun - an alternative in a logical disjunction
There are 8 letters in DISJUNCT: C D I J N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISJUNCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISJUNCT, to go: DISJUNCT?
Rearrange the letters in DISJUNCT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISJUNCT
7 letters out of DISJUNCT
6 letters out of DISJUNCT
5 letters out of DISJUNCT
4 letters out of DISJUNCT
3 letters out of DISJUNCT
2 letters out of DISJUNCT
Contextual use of DISJUNCT
What's nearby DISJUNCT
Lookup in Wiki for DISJUNCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISJUNCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISJUNCT"