Is DISHONOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISHONOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of shame or disgrace
- noun - lacking honor or integrity
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - refuse to accept
- Loss of honor, respect, or reputation.
- The condition of having lost honor or good repute.
- A cause of loss of honor: had become a dishonor to the club.
- Failure to pay or refusal to accept a note, a bill, or another commercial obligation.
- To bring shame or disgrace upon.
- To treat in a disrespectful or demeaning manner.
- To fail or refuse to accept or pay (a note, bill, or check, for example).
- verb - to deprive of honor
There are 8 letters in DISHONOR: D H I N O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISHONOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISHONOR, to go: DISHONOR?
Rearrange the letters in DISHONOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISHONOR
7 letters out of DISHONOR
6 letters out of DISHONOR
5 letters out of DISHONOR
4 letters out of DISHONOR
3 letters out of DISHONOR
2 letters out of DISHONOR
Contextual use of DISHONOR
What's nearby DISHONOR
Lookup in Wiki for DISHONOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISHONOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISHONOR"