Is DISDAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISDAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- verb - look down on with disdain
- verb - reject with contempt
- To regard or treat with haughty contempt; despise.
- A feeling or show of contempt and aloofness; scorn.
- verb - to treat or regard with contempt
There are 7 letters in DISDAIN: A D D I I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISDAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISDAIN, to go: DISDAIN?
Rearrange the letters in DISDAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISDAIN
What's nearby DISDAIN
Lookup in Wiki for DISDAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISDAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISDAIN"