Is DISCRETION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISCRETION in various dictionaries:
- noun - freedom to act or judge on one's own
- noun - knowing how to avoid embarrassment or distress
- noun - refined taste
- noun - the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies
- noun - the trait of judging wisely and objectively
- The quality of being discreet; circumspection.
- Ability or power to decide responsibly.
- Freedom to act or judge on one’s own: All the decisions were left to our discretion.
There are 10 letters in DISCRETION: C D E I I N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCRETION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISCRETION, to go: DISCRETION?
Rearrange the letters in DISCRETION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DISCRETION
9 letters out of DISCRETION
8 letters out of DISCRETION
7 letters out of DISCRETION
6 letters out of DISCRETION
5 letters out of DISCRETION
4 letters out of DISCRETION
3 letters out of DISCRETION
2 letters out of DISCRETION
Contextual use of DISCRETION
What's nearby DISCRETION
Lookup in Wiki for DISCRETION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISCRETION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISCRETION"