Is DISCHARGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISCHARGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sudden giving off of energy
- noun - the act of venting
- noun - a substance that is emitted or released
- noun - any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - the pouring forth of a fluid
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- noun - a formal written statement of relinquishment
- noun - the act of discharging a gun
- verb - complete or carry out
- verb - pour forth or release
- verb - free from obligations or duties
- verb - remove the charge from
- verb - go off or discharge
- verb - pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- verb - leave or unload
- verb - cause to go off
- verb - release from military service
- verb - become empty or void of its content
- To relieve of a burden or of contents; unload.
- To unload or empty (contents).
- To release, as from confinement, care, or duty: discharge a patient; discharge a soldier.
- To let go; empty out: a train discharging commuters.
- To pour forth; emit: a vent discharging steam.
- To shoot: discharge a pistol.
- To remove from office or employment.
- To perform the obligations or demands of (an office, duty, or task).
- To comply with the terms of (a debt or promise, for example).
- To acquit completely: discharged the defendant.
- To set aside; annul: discharge a court order.
- To remove (color) from cloth, as by chemical bleaching.
- To cause the release of stored energy or electric charge from (a battery, for example).
- To apportion (weight) evenly, as over a door.
- To relieve (a part) of excess weight by distribution of pressure.
- To get rid of a burden, load, or weight.
- To go off; fire: The musket discharged loudly.
- To pour forth, emit, or release contents.
- To become blurred, as a color or dye; run.
- To undergo the release of stored energy or electric charge.
- The act of removing a load or burden.
- The act of shooting or firing a projectile or weapon.
- A flowing out or pouring forth; emission; secretion: a discharge of pus.
- The amount or rate of emission or ejection.
- Something that is discharged, released, emitted, or excreted: a watery discharge.
- The act or an instance of removing an obligation, a burden, or a responsibility.
- Fulfillment of the terms of something, such as a debt or promise.
- Performance, as of an office or a duty.
- Dismissal or release from employment, service, care, or confinement.
- An official document certifying such release, especially from military service.
- An annulment or acquittal; dismissal, as of a court order.
- Release of stored energy in a capacitor by the flow of current between its terminals.
- Conversion of chemical energy to electric energy in a storage battery.
- A flow of electricity in a dielectric, especially in a rarefied gas.
- Elimination of net electric charge from a charged body.
There are 9 letters in DISCHARGE: A C D E G H I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCHARGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISCHARGE, to go: DISCHARGE?
Rearrange the letters in DISCHARGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DISCHARGE
8 letters out of DISCHARGE
7 letters out of DISCHARGE
6 letters out of DISCHARGE
5 letters out of DISCHARGE
4 letters out of DISCHARGE
3 letters out of DISCHARGE
2 letters out of DISCHARGE
Contextual use of DISCHARGE
What's nearby DISCHARGE
Lookup in Wiki for DISCHARGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISCHARGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISCHARGE"