Is DIRHAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIRHAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal in Qatar
- noun - the basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates
- noun - the basic unit of money in Morocco
- noun - 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Tunisia
- noun - 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Libya
- noun - worth one tenth of a Kuwaiti dinar
- A basic unit of currency in Morocco and United Arab Emirates; a unit of currency in Libya and Qatar.
- noun - a monetary unit of Morocco
There are 6 letters in DIRHAM: A D H I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRHAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIRHAM, to go: DIRHAM?
Rearrange the letters in DIRHAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIRHAM
What's nearby DIRHAM
Lookup in Wiki for DIRHAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIRHAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIRHAM"