Is DIRECTORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIRECTORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alphabetical list of names and addresses
- noun - (computer science) a listing of the files stored in memory (usually on a hard disk)
- A book containing an alphabetical or classified listing of names, addresses, and other data, such as telephone numbers, of specific persons, groups, or firms.
- Computer Science.
- A listing of the files contained in a storage device, such as a magnetic disk.
- A description of the various characteristics of a file, such as the layout of the fields in it.
- A book of rules or directions.
- A group or body of directors.
There are 9 letters in DIRECTORY: C D E I O R R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIRECTORY, to go: DIRECTORY?
Rearrange the letters in DIRECTORY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DIRECTORY
8 letters out of DIRECTORY
7 letters out of DIRECTORY
6 letters out of DIRECTORY
5 letters out of DIRECTORY
4 letters out of DIRECTORY
3 letters out of DIRECTORY
2 letters out of DIRECTORY
Contextual use of DIRECTORY
What's nearby DIRECTORY
Lookup in Wiki for DIRECTORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIRECTORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIRECTORY"