Is DIGESTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIGESTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of decomposing organic matter (as in sewage) by bacteria or by chemical action or heat
- noun - the organic process by which food is converted into substances that can be absorbed into the body
- noun - learning and coming to understand ideas and information
- The process by which food is converted into substances that can be absorbed and assimilated by the body.
- The result of this process.
- The ability to digest food.
- The process of decomposing organic matter in sewage by bacteria.
- Assimilation of ideas or information; understanding.
There are 9 letters in DIGESTION: D E G I I N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGESTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIGESTION, to go: DIGESTION?
Rearrange the letters in DIGESTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DIGESTION
8 letters out of DIGESTION
7 letters out of DIGESTION
6 letters out of DIGESTION
5 letters out of DIGESTION
4 letters out of DIGESTION
3 letters out of DIGESTION
2 letters out of DIGESTION
Contextual use of DIGESTION
What's nearby DIGESTION
Lookup in Wiki for DIGESTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIGESTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIGESTION"