Is DIFFERENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIFFERENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - unlike in nature or quality or form or degree
- adj - distinctly separate from the first
- adj - differing from all others
- adj - marked by dissimilarity
- adj - distinct or separate
- Unlike in form, quality, amount, or nature; dissimilar: took different approaches to the problem.
- Distinct or separate: That’s a different issue altogether.
- Various or assorted: interviewed different members of the community.
- But different than is more acceptably used, particularly in American usage, where the object of comparison is expressed by a full clause: The campus is different than it was 20 years ago (or The campus is different from how it was 20 years ago).
There are 9 letters in DIFFERENT: D E E F F I N R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIFFERENT, to go: DIFFERENT?
Rearrange the letters in DIFFERENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DIFFERENT
8 letters out of DIFFERENT
7 letters out of DIFFERENT
6 letters out of DIFFERENT
5 letters out of DIFFERENT
4 letters out of DIFFERENT
3 letters out of DIFFERENT
2 letters out of DIFFERENT
Contextual use of DIFFERENT
What's nearby DIFFERENT
Lookup in Wiki for DIFFERENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIFFERENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIFFERENT"