Is DICTATOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DICTATOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a speaker who dictates to a secretary or a recording machine
- noun - a ruler who is unconstrained by law
- noun - a person who behaves in a tyrannical manner
- An absolute ruler.
- A tyrant; a despot.
- An ancient Roman magistrate appointed temporarily to deal with an immediate crisis or emergency.
- One who dictates: These initials are those of the dictator of the letter.
- verb - to read aloud for recording
There are 8 letters in DICTATOR: A C D I O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DICTATOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DICTATOR, to go: DICTATOR?
Rearrange the letters in DICTATOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DICTATOR
7 letters out of DICTATOR
6 letters out of DICTATOR
5 letters out of DICTATOR
4 letters out of DICTATOR
3 letters out of DICTATOR
2 letters out of DICTATOR
Contextual use of DICTATOR
What's nearby DICTATOR
Lookup in Wiki for DICTATOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DICTATOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DICTATOR"