Is DICTATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DICTATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative rule
- noun - a guiding principle
- verb - issue commands or orders for
- verb - say out loud for the purpose of recording
- verb - rule as a dictator
- To say or read aloud to be recorded or written by another: dictate a letter.
- To prescribe with authority; impose: dictated the rules of the game.
- To control or command: “Foreign leaders were... dictated by their own circumstances, bound by the universal imperatives of politics” (Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- To say or read aloud material to be recorded or written by another: dictated for an hour before leaving for the day.
- To issue orders or commands.
- A directive; a command.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to set forth expressly and authoritatively”: victors dictating the terms of surrender; confiscation of alien property decreed by the legislature; impose obedience; a separation seemingly ordained by fate; taxes prescribed by law.
- verb - to read aloud for recording
There are 7 letters in DICTATE: A C D E I T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DICTATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DICTATE, to go: DICTATE?
Rearrange the letters in DICTATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DICTATE
6 letters out of DICTATE
5 letters out of DICTATE
4 letters out of DICTATE
3 letters out of DICTATE
2 letters out of DICTATE
Contextual use of DICTATE
What's nearby DICTATE
Lookup in Wiki for DICTATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DICTATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DICTATE"