Is DIAMETER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIAMETER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference
- noun - a straight line connecting the center of a circle with two points on its perimeter (or the center of a sphere with two points on its surface)
- A straight line segment passing through the center of a figure, especially of a circle or sphere, and terminating at the periphery.
- The length of such a segment.
- Thickness or width.
- noun - a straight line passing through the center of a circle and ending at the periphery
There are 8 letters in DIAMETER: A D E E I M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAMETER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIAMETER, to go: DIAMETER?
Rearrange the letters in DIAMETER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DIAMETER
7 letters out of DIAMETER
6 letters out of DIAMETER
5 letters out of DIAMETER
4 letters out of DIAMETER
3 letters out of DIAMETER
2 letters out of DIAMETER
Contextual use of DIAMETER
What's nearby DIAMETER
Lookup in Wiki for DIAMETER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIAMETER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIAMETER"