Is DIALECTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIALECTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - any formal system of reasoning that arrives at the truth by the exchange of logical arguments
- noun - a contradiction of ideas that serves as the determining factor in their interaction
- adj - of or relating to or employing dialectic
- The art or practice of arriving at the truth by the exchange of logical arguments.
- The process especially associated with Hegel of arriving at the truth by stating a thesis, developing a contradictory antithesis, and combining and resolving them into a coherent synthesis.
- Hegel’s critical method for the investigation of this process.
- The Marxian process of change through the conflict of opposing forces, whereby a given contradiction is characterized by a primary and a secondary aspect, the secondary succumbing to the primary, which is then transformed into an aspect of a new contradiction.
- A method of argument or exposition that systematically weighs contradictory facts or ideas with a view to the resolution of their real or apparent contradictions.
- The contradiction between two conflicting forces viewed as the determining factor in their continuing interaction.
There are 9 letters in DIALECTIC: A C C D E I I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIALECTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIALECTIC, to go: DIALECTIC?
Rearrange the letters in DIALECTIC and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DIALECTIC
8 letters out of DIALECTIC
7 letters out of DIALECTIC
6 letters out of DIALECTIC
5 letters out of DIALECTIC
4 letters out of DIALECTIC
3 letters out of DIALECTIC
2 letters out of DIALECTIC
Contextual use of DIALECTIC
What's nearby DIALECTIC
Lookup in Wiki for DIALECTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIALECTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIALECTIC"