Is DIAGONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIAGONAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
- noun - a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- noun - an oblique line of squares of the same color on a checkerboard
- noun - (mathematics) a set of entries in a square matrix running diagonally either from the upper left to lower right entry or running from the upper right to lower left entry
- noun - a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- adj - connecting two nonadjacent corners of a plane figure or any two corners of a solid that are not in the same face
- adj - having an oblique or slanted direction
- Joining two nonadjacent vertices of a polygon.
- Joining two vertices of a polyhedron not in the same face.
- Having a slanted or oblique direction.
- Having oblique lines or markings.
- A diagonal line or plane.
- Something, such as a row, course, or part, that is arranged obliquely.
- A fabric woven with diagonal lines.
- noun - an oblique line
There are 8 letters in DIAGONAL: A A D G I L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAGONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIAGONAL, to go: DIAGONAL?
Rearrange the letters in DIAGONAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DIAGONAL
7 letters out of DIAGONAL
6 letters out of DIAGONAL
5 letters out of DIAGONAL
4 letters out of DIAGONAL
3 letters out of DIAGONAL
2 letters out of DIAGONAL
Contextual use of DIAGONAL
What's nearby DIAGONAL
Lookup in Wiki for DIAGONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIAGONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIAGONAL"