Is DEVOTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEVOTE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - dedicate
- verb - set aside or apart for a specific purpose or use
- To give or apply (one’s time, attention, or self) entirely to a particular activity, pursuit, cause, or person.
- To set apart for a specific purpose or use: land devoted to mining.
- These verbs are compared as they mean “to give to a particular end and especially to a higher purpose.
- verb - to give oneself wholly to
There are 6 letters in DEVOTE: D E E O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVOTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEVOTE, to go: DEVOTE?
Rearrange the letters in DEVOTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEVOTE
What's nearby DEVOTE
Lookup in Wiki for DEVOTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEVOTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEVOTE"