Is DETERMINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DETERMINATE in various dictionaries:
- adj - precisely determined or limited or defined
- adj - not continuing to grow indefinitely at the apex
- adj - supplying or being a final or conclusive settlement
- Precisely limited or defined; definite: a determinate number; a determinate distance.
- Conclusively settled; final.
- Firm in purpose; resolute.
- Terminating in a flower and blooming in a sequence beginning with the uppermost or central flower; cymose: a determinate inflorescence.
- Not continuing indefinitely at the tip of an axis: determinate growth.
There are 11 letters in DETERMINATE: A D E E E I M N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DETERMINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DETERMINATE, to go: DETERMINATE?
Rearrange the letters in DETERMINATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of DETERMINATE
10 letters out of DETERMINATE
9 letters out of DETERMINATE
8 letters out of DETERMINATE
7 letters out of DETERMINATE
6 letters out of DETERMINATE
5 letters out of DETERMINATE
4 letters out of DETERMINATE
3 letters out of DETERMINATE
2 letters out of DETERMINATE
Contextual use of DETERMINATE
What's nearby DETERMINATE
Lookup in Wiki for DETERMINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DETERMINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DETERMINATE"