Is DETACHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DETACHED in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become detached or separated
- verb - separate (a small unit) from a larger, especially for a special assignment
- verb - come to be detached
- adj - showing lack of emotional involvement
- adj - being or feeling set or kept apart from others
- adj - no longer connected or joined
- adj - used of buildings
- adj - lacking affection or warm feeling
- adj - not fixed in position
- Separated; disconnected: a detached part; a detached plug.
- Standing apart from others; separate: a house with a detached garage.
- Marked by an absence of emotional involvement and an aloof, impersonal objectivity.
- verb - to unfasten and separate
There are 8 letters in DETACHED: A C D D E E H T
To search all scrabble anagrams of DETACHED, to go: DETACHED?
Rearrange the letters in DETACHED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DETACHED
7 letters out of DETACHED
6 letters out of DETACHED
5 letters out of DETACHED
4 letters out of DETACHED
3 letters out of DETACHED
2 letters out of DETACHED
Contextual use of DETACHED
What's nearby DETACHED
Lookup in Wiki for DETACHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DETACHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DETACHED"