Is DESTROY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESTROY in various dictionaries:
- verb - do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - defeat soundly
- verb - put (an animal) to death
- To ruin completely; spoil: The ancient manuscripts were destroyed by fire.
- To tear down or break up; demolish.
- To do away with; put an end to: “In crowded populations, poverty destroys the possibility of cleanliness” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To kill: destroy a rabid dog.
- To subdue or defeat completely; crush: The rebel forces were destroyed in battle.
- To render useless or ineffective: destroyed the testimony of the prosecution’s chief witness.
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 7 letters in DESTROY: D E O R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESTROY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESTROY, to go: DESTROY?
Rearrange the letters in DESTROY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DESTROY
6 letters out of DESTROY
5 letters out of DESTROY
4 letters out of DESTROY
3 letters out of DESTROY
2 letters out of DESTROY
Contextual use of DESTROY
What's nearby DESTROY
Lookup in Wiki for DESTROY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESTROY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESTROY"