Is DESOLATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESOLATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being decayed or destroyed
- noun - a bleak and desolate atmosphere
- noun - sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned
- noun - an event that results in total destruction
- The act or an instance of desolating.
- The state of being desolate.
- Devastation; ruin: a drought that brought desolation to the region.
- The state of being abandoned or forsaken; loneliness: a sense of utter desolation following the death of his parents.
- Wretchedness; misery.
There are 10 letters in DESOLATION: A D E I L N O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESOLATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESOLATION, to go: DESOLATION?
Rearrange the letters in DESOLATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DESOLATION
9 letters out of DESOLATION
8 letters out of DESOLATION
7 letters out of DESOLATION
6 letters out of DESOLATION
5 letters out of DESOLATION
4 letters out of DESOLATION
3 letters out of DESOLATION
2 letters out of DESOLATION
Contextual use of DESOLATION
What's nearby DESOLATION
Lookup in Wiki for DESOLATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESOLATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESOLATION"