Is DESOLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESOLATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- verb - reduce in population
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - crushed by grief
- Devoid of inhabitants; deserted: “streets which were usually so thronged now grown desolate” (Daniel Defoe).
- Barren; lifeless: the rocky, desolate surface of the moon.
- Rendered unfit for habitation or use: the desolate cities of war-torn Europe.
- Dreary; dismal.
- Bereft of friends or hope; sad and forlorn.
- To rid or deprive of inhabitants.
- To lay waste; devastate: “Here we have no wars to desolate our fields” (Michel Guillaume Jean de Crèvecoeur).
- To forsake; abandon.
- To make lonely, forlorn, or wretched.
- verb - to lay waste
There are 8 letters in DESOLATE: A D E E L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESOLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESOLATE, to go: DESOLATE?
Rearrange the letters in DESOLATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DESOLATE
7 letters out of DESOLATE
6 letters out of DESOLATE
5 letters out of DESOLATE
4 letters out of DESOLATE
3 letters out of DESOLATE
2 letters out of DESOLATE
Contextual use of DESOLATE
What's nearby DESOLATE
Lookup in Wiki for DESOLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESOLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESOLATE"