Is DESIGNATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESIGNATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - assign a name or title to
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - design or destine
- adj - appointed but not yet installed in office
- To indicate or specify; point out.
- To give a name or title to; characterize.
- To select and set aside for a duty, an office, or a purpose.
There are 9 letters in DESIGNATE: A D E E G I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESIGNATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESIGNATE, to go: DESIGNATE?
Rearrange the letters in DESIGNATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DESIGNATE
8 letters out of DESIGNATE
7 letters out of DESIGNATE
6 letters out of DESIGNATE
5 letters out of DESIGNATE
4 letters out of DESIGNATE
3 letters out of DESIGNATE
2 letters out of DESIGNATE
Contextual use of DESIGNATE
What's nearby DESIGNATE
Lookup in Wiki for DESIGNATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESIGNATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESIGNATE"