Is DESENSITIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESENSITIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause not to be sensitive
- verb - make insensitive
- To render insensitive or less sensitive.
- To make (an individual) nonreactive or insensitive to an antigen.
- To make emotionally insensitive or unresponsive, as by long exposure or repeated shocks: “The successive assassinations and attempts, not just on Presidential figures but on Martin Luther King Jr.
- To make (a photographic film or substance) less sensitive to light.
There are 11 letters in DESENSITIZE: D E E E I I N S S T Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESENSITIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESENSITIZE, to go: DESENSITIZE?
Rearrange the letters in DESENSITIZE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of DESENSITIZE
10 letters out of DESENSITIZE
9 letters out of DESENSITIZE
8 letters out of DESENSITIZE
7 letters out of DESENSITIZE
6 letters out of DESENSITIZE
5 letters out of DESENSITIZE
4 letters out of DESENSITIZE
3 letters out of DESENSITIZE
2 letters out of DESENSITIZE
Contextual use of DESENSITIZE
What's nearby DESENSITIZE
Lookup in Wiki for DESENSITIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESENSITIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESENSITIZE"