Is DEPUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPUTE in various dictionaries:
- verb - transfer power to someone
- verb - appoint as a substitute
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- To appoint or authorize as an agent or a representative.
- To assign (authority or duties) to another; delegate.
- verb - to appoint as one's representative
There are 6 letters in DEPUTE: D E E P T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPUTE, to go: DEPUTE?
Rearrange the letters in DEPUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEPUTE
What's nearby DEPUTE
Lookup in Wiki for DEPUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPUTE"