Is DEPRESSOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPRESSOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - any skeletal muscle that draws a body part down
- noun - any nerve whose activity tends to reduce the activity or tone of the body part it serves
- noun - a device used by physician to press a part down or aside
- Something that depresses or is used to depress.
- An instrument used to depress a part: a tongue depressor.
- Any of various muscles that serve to draw down a part of the body.
There are 9 letters in DEPRESSOR: D E E O P R R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRESSOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPRESSOR, to go: DEPRESSOR?
Rearrange the letters in DEPRESSOR and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DEPRESSOR
8 letters out of DEPRESSOR
7 letters out of DEPRESSOR
6 letters out of DEPRESSOR
5 letters out of DEPRESSOR
4 letters out of DEPRESSOR
3 letters out of DEPRESSOR
2 letters out of DEPRESSOR
Contextual use of DEPRESSOR
What's nearby DEPRESSOR
Lookup in Wiki for DEPRESSOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPRESSOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPRESSOR"