Is DEPRESSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPRESSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity
- noun - a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- noun - a sunken or depressed geological formation
- noun - sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy
- noun - a period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
- noun - an air mass of lower pressure
- noun - a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention
- noun - a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- noun - angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- noun - pushing down
- The act of depressing.
- The condition of being depressed.
- An area that is sunk below its surroundings; a hollow.
- The condition of feeling sad or despondent.
- A psychotic or neurotic condition characterized by an inability to concentrate, insomnia, and feelings of extreme sadness, dejection, and hopelessness.
- A reduction in activity or force.
- A reduction in physiological vigor or activity: a depression in respiration.
- A lowering in amount, degree, or position.
- A period of drastic decline in a national or international economy, characterized by decreasing business activity, falling prices, and unemployment.
- A region of low barometric pressure.
- The angular distance below the horizontal plane through the point of observation.
- The angular distance of a celestial body below the horizon.
There are 10 letters in DEPRESSION: D E E I N O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPRESSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPRESSION, to go: DEPRESSION?
Rearrange the letters in DEPRESSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DEPRESSION
9 letters out of DEPRESSION
8 letters out of DEPRESSION
7 letters out of DEPRESSION
6 letters out of DEPRESSION
5 letters out of DEPRESSION
4 letters out of DEPRESSION
3 letters out of DEPRESSION
2 letters out of DEPRESSION
Contextual use of DEPRESSION
What's nearby DEPRESSION
Lookup in Wiki for DEPRESSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPRESSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPRESSION"