Is DEPOSITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPOSITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- noun - (law) a pretrial interrogation of a witness
- noun - the act of putting something somewhere
- noun - the act of deposing someone
- The act of deposing, as from high office.
- The act of depositing, especially the laying down of matter by a natural process.
- Something deposited; a deposit.
- Testimony under oath, especially a statement by a witness that is written down or recorded for use in court at a later date.
There are 10 letters in DEPOSITION: D E I I N O O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPOSITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPOSITION, to go: DEPOSITION?
Rearrange the letters in DEPOSITION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DEPOSITION
8 letters out of DEPOSITION
7 letters out of DEPOSITION
6 letters out of DEPOSITION
5 letters out of DEPOSITION
4 letters out of DEPOSITION
3 letters out of DEPOSITION
2 letters out of DEPOSITION
Contextual use of DEPOSITION
What's nearby DEPOSITION
Lookup in Wiki for DEPOSITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPOSITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPOSITION"