Is DEPENDENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPENDENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of relying on or being controlled by someone or something else
- noun - being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
- The state of being dependent, as for support.
- Subordination to someone or something needed or greatly desired.
- Trust; reliance.
- The state of being determined, influenced, or controlled by something else.
- A compulsive or chronic need; an addiction: an alcohol dependence.
There are 10 letters in DEPENDENCE: C D D E E E E N N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPENDENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPENDENCE, to go: DEPENDENCE?
Rearrange the letters in DEPENDENCE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DEPENDENCE
8 letters out of DEPENDENCE
6 letters out of DEPENDENCE
5 letters out of DEPENDENCE
4 letters out of DEPENDENCE
3 letters out of DEPENDENCE
2 letters out of DEPENDENCE
Contextual use of DEPENDENCE
What's nearby DEPENDENCE
Lookup in Wiki for DEPENDENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPENDENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPENDENCE"