Is DEPARTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPARTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of departing
- noun - a variation that deviates from the standard or norm
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- The act of leaving.
- A starting out, as on a trip or a new course of action.
- A divergence or deviation, as from an established rule, plan, or procedure: ordered curry as a departure from his usual bland diet.
- The distance sailed due east or west by a ship on its course.
There are 9 letters in DEPARTURE: A D E E P R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPARTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPARTURE, to go: DEPARTURE?
Rearrange the letters in DEPARTURE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DEPARTURE
8 letters out of DEPARTURE
7 letters out of DEPARTURE
6 letters out of DEPARTURE
5 letters out of DEPARTURE
4 letters out of DEPARTURE
3 letters out of DEPARTURE
2 letters out of DEPARTURE
Contextual use of DEPARTURE
What's nearby DEPARTURE
Lookup in Wiki for DEPARTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPARTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPARTURE"