Is DEMONSTRATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEMONSTRATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pronoun that points out an intended referent
- adj - given to or marked by the open expression of emotion
- adj - serving to demonstrate
- Serving to manifest or prove.
- Involving or characterized by demonstration.
- Given to or marked by the open expression of emotion: an affectionate and demonstrative family.
- Specifying or singling out the person or thing referred to: the demonstrative pronouns these and that.
There are 13 letters in DEMONSTRATIVE: A D E E I M N O R S T T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMONSTRATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEMONSTRATIVE, to go: DEMONSTRATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in DEMONSTRATIVE and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
11 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
10 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
9 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
8 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
7 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
6 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
5 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
4 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
3 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
2 letters out of DEMONSTRATIVE
Contextual use of DEMONSTRATIVE
What's nearby DEMONSTRATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for DEMONSTRATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEMONSTRATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEMONSTRATIVE"