Is DEMONSTRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEMONSTRATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - march in protest
- To show clearly and deliberately; manifest: demonstrated her skill as a gymnast; demonstrate affection by hugging.
- To show to be true by reasoning or adducing evidence; prove: demonstrate a proposition.
- To present by experiments, examples, or practical application; explain and illustrate: demonstrated the laws of physics with laboratory equipment.
- To show the use of (an article) to a prospective buyer: The salesperson plugged in and demonstrated the vacuum cleaner.
- To give a demonstration: described the dance step, then took a partner and demonstrated.
- To participate in a public display of opinion: demonstrated against tax hikes.
There are 11 letters in DEMONSTRATE: A D E E M N O R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMONSTRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEMONSTRATE, to go: DEMONSTRATE?
Rearrange the letters in DEMONSTRATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
10 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
9 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
8 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
7 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
6 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
5 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
4 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
3 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
2 letters out of DEMONSTRATE
Contextual use of DEMONSTRATE
What's nearby DEMONSTRATE
Lookup in Wiki for DEMONSTRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEMONSTRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEMONSTRATE"