Is DEMESNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEMESNE in various dictionaries:
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - territory over which rule or control is exercised
- Possession and use of one’s own land.
- Manorial land retained for the private use of a feudal lord.
- The grounds belonging to a mansion or country house.
- An extensive piece of landed property; an estate.
- A district; a territory.
- A realm; a domain.
- noun - the legal possession of land as one's own
There are 7 letters in DEMESNE: D E E E M N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMESNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEMESNE, to go: DEMESNE?
Rearrange the letters in DEMESNE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEMESNE
6 letters out of DEMESNE
5 letters out of DEMESNE
4 letters out of DEMESNE
3 letters out of DEMESNE
2 letters out of DEMESNE
Contextual use of DEMESNE
What's nearby DEMESNE
Lookup in Wiki for DEMESNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEMESNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEMESNE"