Is DELUSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELUSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
- noun - a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
- noun - the act of deluding
- The act or process of deluding.
- The state of being deluded.
- A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
- A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.
- verb - to mislead the mind or judgment of
There are 8 letters in DELUSION: D E I L N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELUSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELUSION, to go: DELUSION?
Rearrange the letters in DELUSION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DELUSION
7 letters out of DELUSION
6 letters out of DELUSION
5 letters out of DELUSION
4 letters out of DELUSION
3 letters out of DELUSION
2 letters out of DELUSION
Contextual use of DELUSION
What's nearby DELUSION
Lookup in Wiki for DELUSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELUSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELUSION"